MooBoo welcomes, and even encourages comments on its website. We recognize that passions run high when it comes to a whole host of issues pertaining to autism, and we truly welcome honest discussion and opposing view points.
Comments are moderated and we reserve the right to delete or edit comments, without notice to the person who has posted. Here are reasons why we would do this:
- A comment is spam or for purely promotional purposes
- The use of profanity, threatening, abusive, racist, or offensive language
- A comment is off-topic or links to another website or video that is off-topic
- We have closed a thread, and are no longer accepting comments
- There is an aspect of a comment (either written or an image) that concerns us with respect to the protection and privacy of a child or children, or, involves copyright infringement
If you have any questions about our Comments Policy, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.